Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Looking out my window

I’ve always had a certain affection
For killers

Most of the time they let us
Fade off into dust
But I have known some
That have had my trust

More so than a bunch of
So called decent citizens
None of which have ever been
Down in the deep with the denizens

They’ve been artists and writers
They’ve been cops called corrupt
Just because they grew some weed
Beats not knowin which way’s up

I’ve known some motorcycle riders
That have been hard as nails
But if you ever needed somebody
At your side they’d never fail

I had my ass straightened up
By a Special Feces Ranger
By example and deed he led
No real man is a stranger to danger

I loved’m all the Sons of Bitches
Sometimes it’s not all pretty flowers
And saving grace
Sometimes it’s

Fuck The World
Fuck The World
And spit right back in its face

I’ve always had a certain affection
For killers




Neils
8:51 am
06/16/2009
*
transcribed this time
8:53 am
06/16/2009

N....again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home